Monday 16 May 2016

UKS Challenge

It is my turn this week to set the challenge on UK Scrappers.  As a teacher, I decided on an alphabet style challenge, devising a crafting AtoZ, and then challenging scrappers to choose a favourite word of 6 letters or more and use their chosen stash from the alphabet to make a page using the corresponding AtoZ items.


My word was WEYMOUTH.
W for wood
E for enamel dots/shapes
Y for yellow
M for more than one photo
O for overlay (transparent or vellum)
U for unloved stash
T for tape
H for handwriting


I managed to use all of the items the transparency is the typewriter overlaying a piece of K&Co cardstock used to back the layout too; it must be over 6 years old so I think it qualifies as unloved!


Most of the stash I used comes from the Simple Stories 'Say Cheese' range, I'm just finishing off using a huge kit leftover I had after teaching a scrapbook class last November.

So, if you would like to have a go at this challenge yourself, take a look at this page on UK Scrappers where you will find the full AtoZ!


No comments: