Tuesday 6 December 2016

JYC 2016

Here we are with the start to my Christmas journal; a little late admittedly, but started at last nonetheless!

I used simple embellishments for the cover of my 8x8 album.  It's odd using 8x8 again: my very firts JYC back in 2008 was 8x8 and I had not revisited this size...until now!  One difference is that some of the pages are pocket style, along with full 8x8 pages.



I also decided to included an introductory layout before beginning the journal proper, mainly because I went to the Panto at our local theatre on the first and I did want to make a page about this. Not only that, it includes a selfie of me!


 More about that page tomorrow!

3 comments:

jill said...

A good start Ann for your jyc.
I like using the smaller album for projects like these.

Scrapthology said...

I love the 8 x 8 layout size, so really looking forward to seeing more of your pages.

Chidkid said...

Love the simplicity of the cover..it makes it look all the more achievable.