Monday 6 February 2017

A National Trust Layout

I included photos of the day we went to Charlcote Park just before Christmas in my Christmas journal, but I liked the pictures so much that I wanted to use them on a 12x12 page too.I have  few photos taken over the Christmas holidays that I liked so much I decided to make a few full size scrapbook pages using them.It also helped to use up some of my JYC stash too.


These photos were taken in the week before Christmas, beautifully decorated in Victorian Style.


It was a lovely day out, all the downstairs rooms contained trees decorated with small gifts, I particularly loved the two huge trees in the entrance hall.  After a little wander about, a mulled wine and a rummage in the shop, we left for lunch... a lovely day out.


Most of the supplies on this page are from Basic Grey 25th and Pine, including the banner at the top, the wooden stars and the background papers.  The 6x4 card and date are from Simple Stories, and the Thickers are left overs from my JYC kit from Shimelle.


Christmas seems so long ago now.....

No comments: