Thursday 16 February 2017

The Christmas Pudding

The bull statue outside the Bullring shopping has been dressed in variety of jumpers over the years, from elf to reindeer.  This year, he was clothed in a christmas pudding outfit!  I managed to grab a shot of him on the day Hannah and I went to the ballet back in December.

I searched through my stash for this page, making use of Graphic 45 papers.  Most of the layout uses Time to Flourish (the December papers), along with a few pieces cut from the Cityscapes pad.  I know the image is of San Francisco, but I did like it on the layout, along with the little touch of blue/grey it adds.

The title letter are part cut from the papers, part Thickers; I went around them in white pen to help them stand out from the background.


All of the other embellishments are cut from the papers.


1 comment:

jill said...

A good page layout