Tuesday 21 March 2017

WRMK CMYK Cards

I saw this set of stamps and positioner that was shown at Creativation this year, nd thought I might have a go.

wr_tools_precisionpress_styled_cmykstamps-2

The stamps layer, but they give an almost cartoon style shading method using dots of coloured layers to form the image.


They come with a frame to help line up the stamps, but I found thi more trouble than it was worth so I simply lined up the stamps by eye. Here are some of the cards I made.


I loved this typewriter stamp, I do think the sentiment could be changed using a small die cut or banner too.  The woodgrain star sequins are by Studio Calico.


Another favourite stamp is this camera, amazing to think the brown colour is made up of black, magenta, cyan and yellow inks!



These two cards with the gifts were the simplest to make, I can see the stamp being useful at Christmas too.  The sentiments are by Altenew.


 My favourite stamp from all the sets is this 'Happy and Bright' paint swatch image. On the first I used a Tim Holtz stitched rectangle to cut the card I stamped onto, the second has  Sizzix die cut polaroid frame under the image.


 The stamps were not the easiest to use, but after a bit of practice, I am really pleased with how my cards turned out.

No comments: