Wednesday 3 May 2017

Winter Wedding

Another layout about my friend's wedding back in January at a beautiful Victorian country house which is now a hotel.


To make the layout quite traditional I used Anna Griffin papers and a piece of a 12x12 die cut which was reminiscent of the window panes in the orangery where the marriage took place and the celebration afterwards.



I have had the architectural plan paper for ages, it was good to get it onto a layout; I have a piece left for another page too.


The title is cut from fun foam with the Xcut script dies in black so it stands out.  The die cut flowers are all by Anna Griffin, as is the journalling card and chalkboard sentiment.


I added the month with a Tim Holtz die cut in rose gold card, along with a few stitched tickets and tags by XCut and Lawn Fawn.

No comments: