Wednesday 1 November 2017

Fond Memories

The photos on this layout are of the donkeys on the beach at Whitby seen during our recent half term visit.


On seeing them, I was reminded of the last time I stood on this beach, we were in our early thirties, the girls were still small enough to take a ride and Harry was under one and in the pushchair.  Although it was October and I think generally the donkeys would be having their winter holiday, as it was half term, there were enough children on the beach to make it worthwhile them being there.


I made my layout using Shimelle's Glitter Girl range.  The embellishments are mainly cut from one of the 12x12 papers.

The camera strip is cut from one of the 12x12 papers, perfect for a border, and I added pastel enamel dots too. 


My title sticker letters are from the 12x12 paper pad, and the large word is stamped.  I bought the alphabet script stamp set from Stamps by Me by Toni Darroch, it stamped beautifully to finish the layout off.

No comments: