Tuesday 21 November 2017

Stag Set of Cards

Lots of stamping on this set of Christmas cards.


The stamp and die set came with free with a magazine, and I liked them so much I decided to make a few cards using them.  The stag was stamped using Vintage Photo Oxide ink and cut out with the accompanying die.  I mounted it onto a shield shape, a Sizzix die.


I then cut a stitched circle from a nesting set, and drew lightly around it onto the die cut square card front.  Then I stamped the wreath over the circle, again using a variety of Oxide inks.  After mounting the stag's head over the wreath, I stamped a small sentiment and punched it out using an EK Success label punch.

2 comments:

karen paulmonkey said...

Hi love this card,don't suppose you can remember which Maya,one the stag was from please?

CoventryAnn said...

It was Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine #167. Ann.