Saturday 17 March 2018

March?

With it snowing again today, I thought I would make a page using photos I took back on the first of March this year.  I don't think there will be this much snow this time, but as I look out of the window the flakes are pouring down as I type.❄❆❄


I subscribed to a class by Shimelle called 'Clear the Desk' with the aim of using up lots of my stash.  This layout follows class one and is the second layout in the series.  I made up a kit and have so far made two layouts from it.  The aim is to use the kit including scraps to make as many layouts as possible.


The blue background paper is so old I have no idea what it is, wood board paper is by Docrafts and many of the embellishments are from the Starshine range by Shimelle.


I added a few stamps and a Thickers glitter title to finish off the page.  I have completed my Christmas pages, so will post these in the upcoming days.


No comments: