Wednesday 16 May 2018

A Double Layout

Kevin found a lovely place to have afternoon tea while we were in London. 


It houses a theatre some nights, but a cafe the rest.  I loved the higgledy-piggledy interior along with the food we had, so took many photos.


Most of the papers I used are by Paige Evans (Turn the Page) and I managed to get lots of stash onto the pages.


On the left hand page I included lots of pictures: a chair full of hand-knitted tea cosies; afternoon tea, the interior of the cafe and Kevin 'being mother'.


On the right page I used just one picture of the exterior, along with the title, journalling and lots of embellishments.  I cut lots of embellishments from the papers (stars, tea cups and birds) and scattered sequins and puffy stickers about.


Another page completed with the help of Shimelles' #clearthescrapdesk class.

No comments: