Friday 4 May 2018

Break the Rules

On our way home from holiday a few years ago, the weather was poor, so we decided to leave early and call in at Oxford on our way north.


As ever, I took lots of photos and had scrapbooked most of them except these two of all the bicycles in the city. I liked the sign about not securing cycles to the railings (which was ignored!) so included this too.
  To complete the layout I followed one of the last of Shimelle's #clearthescrapdesk class, really well worth the cost if you have lots of patterned papers to clear.  I had bought a couple of new sets and the guilt about not being able to fit them in my stash storage forced me to use old papers and complete the lessons before I allow myself to dive into these new ranges.


The papers I used are from Amy Tan (Yes Please) and Teresa Collins.  Most of the stickers are from American Crafts sticker books, theses have been so handy in making my older stash appear more modern. The title is a mix of Pink Paislee mini thickers and a word stamped in Versafine grey using an alphabet that was part of a magazine (and is again very old!)

No comments: