Friday 14 September 2018

The Next Step



I started this blog back in 2008, all of my children were at home and under our care.  Ten years on,  they are all adults, and at the end of August the next step in my eldest daughter's life began. She went on  short break with her boyfriend to New York, at the top of the Rockerfeller Tower he proposed and she said yes!
Image may contain: one or more people, stripes and close-up

I made them a card to be ready for them when they returned, using altenew stamps and inks, and die cut the 'Congrats' from grey fun-foam using a Sizzix XL die- Deco.


We are hosting an engagement party for them in October and I think they are planning the wedding to be a year from then,

1 comment:

Krish Banzet said...

This is an immaculate location for a party, wedding, or other special event. Incredible views and classy interior. I have been to a few parties here and they have been really well done. The Chicago wedding venues hall was perfect for mingling. The courtyard was beautifully decorated as well.