Monday 7 January 2019

Christmas Journal

Over a month without blogging! Shocking, especially as I have had my blog for over ten years now.  Well, December is a busy month for me, and as my daughter is getting married later this year I wanted to get my Christmas journal done by early January so my blog has taken a back seat. However, I have completed my journal, so will be uploading pictures over the next weeks.


I used a Simple Stories 6x8 journal, pocketed page protectors for some of the pages and full 6x8 layouts for others.



My first page was a Heidi Swapp acetate with stapled numbers on top and a 6x8 layout underneath.



 I used Carta Bella 'A Very Merry Christmas' range, the lights are by DoCrafts, I glued them on with a glue gun to make sure they stay put on the cover.  'Christmas' is a Tim Holtz die from last year. Page 1, 35 more to go!

No comments: