Saturday 12 January 2019

This Year's card

I always like this page that includes one of my cards from the year.  As I make my own, it is interesting to compare the different cards I have made over the years. 


I bought a lovely new Tim Holtz die of the three kings, and used it to make the card I included.



Including the whole card is handy as I can include my journalling inside. The papers are by Sizzix, title Paige Evans Thickers (love these) and the tiny sentiment stamp is embossed in white, by Simon Say Stamp.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

That really is a lovely card, the die is lovely as you say. I do admire that you make time to make your cards and it’s a brilliant idea to make a LO record of each hear’s. I wonder how many you’ve recorded now?

CoventryAnn said...

This is my 11th Christmas journal, so one each year!!