Sunday 5 October 2008

Stash Weekend!

Visited my local crafty shop yesterday (Stampeezee in Coventry) to pick up some more of the lovely Unity stamps. I seem to have gone from being obsessed with birds to loving trees now... although the tree set of stamps did have 2 new birdies in it!! Am planning to use these to make Katies birthday card...don't make many of those these days!!!

Today i'm off to a craft fair in Hinkley of all places. I've been really disappointed with the NEC of late, it is quite expensive to get in, there seem to be fewer and fewer interesting exhibitors (far too many peel offs for me!) and the parking fees are simply a rip off. I don't think there will be too many stands at the Hinkley fair, but at only £2.50 a ticket i won't feel too bad about it!
A friend at work and fellow scrapper is off the Ally Pally this weekend, and swears by it, so maybe next time i want a BIG craft fair i'll venture south!!

No comments: