Monday 16 March 2009

Sizzix swirls




I'm addicted (as are lots of crafters) to all things swirly at present, so i treated myself recently to some swirly original dies to cut chipboard and grungeboard. This wasn't the first use they got however: the challenge on UKS was to use fabric on a LO, not my usual thing, but i had a go at cutting felt swirls for this page of my sister at her wedding. A tip about cutting fine shapes from felt, glue the felt onto paper or card, and put the felt between a sandwich of paper when cutting. I'm really pleased with how they came out, and it has put this paper that i bought and have been hoarding for a while to good use. The cute little fairy is from a Monsoon top of katies that i couldn't bear to throw away. Those were the days, when she would wear pink!



Mum is coming round today to do some gardening... it really needs it but i can't convince myself to get on with it.

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

A beautiful layout as always Ann! One can never have too many swirls!!!
Sue x

CoventryAnn said...

katie says:

mum cut up your own clothes!





i actualy like that fairy :D