Wednesday 18 March 2009

Keep the Red Flag Flying....

I know it's not fashionable today to be in any way left wing, but I'm so glad to be an active member of my Trade Union. I had a meeting today with my local rep, he was so kind and supportive and he really put my mind at ease. I did shed a few tears, but didn't come out feeling quite as hopeless as i went in to the meeting.


Spent the rest of the day tidying in the garden, as we did almost nothing in it last year (and it's big!) there's a lot to do. Just glad i made a start while the weather is good, and i felt up to doing anything.



Also made a silver wedding card for a friend of ours. It's odd, we are now of the age that silver wedding celebrations are coming round, it seems not so long ago that we were attending those weddings. I might do some scrapping tonight, the UKS weekly challenge seems do-able this week, and i have a cute set of photos waiting to be scrapped.

No comments: