Friday 6 March 2009

A Small page



It struck me tonight that i hadn't made any 8x8 pages for my in-laws album recently. I had this photo of Harry, and the theme for the SLYMI challenge was funny faces, so it fit the bill perfectly. I hope they like the grungy effect! I went a bit mad with the stitching on the page, but once i'd got the needle and thread out, there was no stopping me. I love this tearing and stitching effect i learned at the Exhall crop, so when i saw the words Hard core on the paper i knew i wanted to try it again.



I took the photo as part of Cheryls photography Portraiture classes last year, this was one of my fave group shots.



I think i might have an 8x8 weekend, as i could do with making some more LOs for John and Kathleen, and i have lots of 6x4" photos that need scrapping.




I also need to make Dad a birthday card for his 70th birthday next Sunday, and encourage the kids to make him cards too.

5 comments:

a little bit of me........ said...

wow Ann i love your work its always so interesting to look at, and always great photos.
Im sure your in-laws will love their album.
jennix

Anonymous said...

Love the stitching on the page, especially where you have sewn the 'rip' back together.
jackie worcs :-)

Hi it's Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi it's Maria said...

another stunning L/O Ann, love the stitching, well done...

maria x

Anonymous said...

A lovely LO made with a beautiful photo....terrific. Mgt.