Thursday 23 April 2009

A Contrasting post..

I thought after the previous post about the warm weather that i hadn't posted any LOs for a while, so here is one i did last weekend using photos of Katie taken in February. What a difference 3 months makes. I played with the masks ( a snowflake one this time) to make part of the backing paper, although you can't see much of it on the LO. I re-used a sketch i liked earlier in the year, but for the life of me i can't remember where i got the sketch from.





I used Core'dinations Gemstones cardstock, Amy Butler Lotus papers, flowers and journalling spot (loving these now i've started hacking into them!) Brenda Pinnick ribbon, K&Co small letters, BG choc chip alphabet.



And i have finally given in and bought some of Tim Holtz masks after seeing a fab LO here on UKS today... so once these arrive i hope to do a bit more messy crafting.


Finally work phoned me today as the doctors note i had got is wrong, apparently i need one for ALL over the holiday too _ mine misses out the first week (as i've never been off this long i didn't know), so i have to see the doc again to sort this out. WHY has this small thing caused me so much stress??? i have been feeling on edge again all day because of it. A new haircut tomorrow might calm me down a bit (love my sister being a brilliant hairdresser!!! )

1 comment:

rozzyb said...

Great LO. I love the style and the colours. Lovely blog too. Nice to see you joining Trimcraft, I look forward to you joining in over there.
Many congratulations for your recent Anniversary, its our 19th this year too
Hugs rozzy xx