Wednesday 29 April 2009

A day in the Cotswolds...




As i posted last week, we did spend a day in the Cotswolds last week, (John thought we had driven so far that we must be near Cornwall!) It had been ages since we had visited Bourton on the Water, Hannah was tiny and i was expecting Katie on our last visit. It was beautifully quiet as most of the schools had returned, so we had a lovely picnic at the side of the river.


The LO is the results of a challenge on UKS, use B&W, a tree and a Beatles song title! I like the challenges, they lead to a different kind of LO for me, and stop me getting stuck in a rut.


I've spent today making a LO without photos for a challenge at the Exhall crop this Sunday. So i'll post a picture of it then....and i just want to clarify that i don't spend the whole day scrapping, washing, cleaning and cooking have had their place today too! (It's that catholic guilt kicking in there i think!)

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I understand your need to clarify. (Have just had sandwich for lunch whilest hauling green bin out for collection and sorting recycling...so I can sit at my craft table). Love that LO! The B&W is perfect. I'd have been scared!!

SusieJ said...

Fab LO Ann! Love the b&w. Sounds like a lovely day out.
Sue xx

DGgirl said...

Hi Ann

Another gorgeous layout Ann. Everything in life has a purpose - whether it's scrapping or cleaning - it's jsut how we view our priorities (in my case they're reviewed on a half hourly basis LOL)...

Gill

tartantaz said...

This is lovely, I like the black and white look. It works really well.

T x