Sunday 10 May 2009

Typical Katie!

I was messing about with my new stash yesterday when i found this photo of Katie and Harry in typical pose, despite the fact that Katie is nearly 15 years old, she is still very young in many ways, wrestling with her brother remains a normal activity for her! It looks much worse than it really is, and as they spend a lot of their time messing about like this i decided to make a LO for Katie's album.




I picked up some of the chocolate core'dinations (all brown on top, but sand to another colour underneath) at The Range yesterday, so i put more of my old stash to use....stuck large chipboard letters on in reverse with repos adhesive, and then sanded the right side of the card. I went around the shapes for a bit more definition with a souffle pen, matted the photo on left over pieces of Cosmo Cricket papers, and added the journalling to some cute cloud stickers that came with the kit.


I have done no crafting today, nerves are really starting to kick in about my meeting with the Head tomorrow, i am meeting my Union rep beforehand, but am feeling a bit sick about the whole thing really.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Gawd, sorry about the way you're feeling, I recognise that....look em in the whites of the ey andit'll all be over.
Love the LO, and the way you've doen the title - brillo.