Friday 3 July 2009

Nearly one year on....

As i think i might forget, i thought i would post about the start of my blog, almost one year ago. I did intend to keep it going, but never thought i would make so many posts in my first year. It's almost become an obsession. :)

In celebration i thought I'd go back to what i started my blog for, and that's posting some of my photos online. i have been taking part in CJs sequel to the fab Painting with light course over the past month. I'm ashamed to say that despite the good weather I've found it quite hard to keep up this time, but as ever she has challenged me and my camera to come up with some different images. This week was the last task, and we had to use our camera and Photoshop to clone a person within an image. I chose Harry, and am so pleased with this bizarre picture of him... it's got to be destined for the scrapbook (along with the lush Cosmo Cricket snorkel papers i picked up last week!)

Finally... Toothwatch....(am reluctant to post this in case it all goes hideously wrong) offending bridge has stayed put since Tuesday... so all that poking about by my dentist was worth it!

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow. Brilliant photo work Ann, how clever! And congrats on a yer old blog - keep doing it won't you?!

SusieJ said...

Well done Ann! Love your blog and that is one fabulous photo!
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

happy 'blog' birthday ann...

love the photo, well done...

maria x

Cheryl Johnson said...

Happy Blogday - I feel your bridge pain, I'm due to get my 2nd permanent bridge fitted soon (ie when I can afford the 2nd £600 payment)

love your human cloning shot


CJx