Monday 17 August 2009

Alas, no ink...

I tried to print off some holiday photos yesterday for the crop i sneaked out to ( between washing loads!) yesterday. Alas, i am out of one colour, so i had to use some older pics, these of Harry on sports day.

I'm pleased with the page, it can be tricky to use so many photos, but as these all showed the progress of the novelty race i wanted to include as many as possible. Papers and embellishments are Basic Grey Archaic, love these for boy layouts, title Autumn Leaves stamps.


I have just discovered that my team is hosting the weekly challenge on UKS, and as i did much of the research for the challenge, i need to make a page for it too! Between washing.

7 comments:

Angie said...

I love this ...so full of action and colour. I think the number of photos are perfect

Mole said...

Def an action LO - very effective. Like the dinosaur!

Carmen said...

I love to see lots of photos on a page - this is brilliant and definitely full of action and energy! Love those dinosaurs.

Emilie said...

Great LO! love those little dinos!

DGgirl said...

Hi Ann

Another fab LO - glad to have you back in action!!!

Gillx

Jazzy said...

Great LO. I have given you a blog award so pop in to my blog to pick it up.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah cropping between washing; sounds like you're establishing a great routine! Love the LO - the pics are lovely, made me smile.