Saturday 12 September 2009

Two pages.......

Hooray! I manged to start scrapping my holiday pages last night, and made two using the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket 'Snorkel' papers.




I started with these photos of Hannah, i remember when i took them on the beach i had this cheeky title in mind, and I'm pleased with how they turned out. She thinks I'm making a comment on her being miserable on the beach (which she wasn't) but really it is just a record for me of how much she loves her phone, and couldn't be without it!

I made the page double for the SLYMI challenge which this week was to use metal on a LO. I added the lovely WRMK gromlets to the paper, i remember when i bought the Big Bite i wasn't sure i would use these, but i really love them... in fact i might need to hunt some more down as i am running low on some colours.


Off to Leicester today, John and Kathleen are over from Ireland for a flying visit, before going to France to see OHs youngest brother, as his family moved there this summer. Looks like a gorgeous day for a barbeque :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

I think this is an inspired LO 'cos I love it all ...colours ...embellishments ...and your use of text.

SusieJ said...

What yummy papers Ann! Fab LO and I love those gromlets!
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

A fabby LO Ann, great photos and a cool aspect of life to remember through scrapping!
Sue x

Julia Dunnit said...

Great title! Lovely Lo, and of course, how nice to have holiday snaps that feature sunny beaches!