Saturday 14 November 2009

Wot.... Christmas cards????








So here are some of the cards i made last night, contemporary as promised!
Loving these new Papermania stamps, they look fab heat embossed in white on this bright card.


The papers are a very old set of DCWV, good to use up old stash!


I bought these Beadazzles ( mix of gliter and tiny beads a while back, just treat them like glitter) to add to my Christmas cards. They add a fab 3D glittery touch, lovely :)













Another of the Papermania stamps, this time a little tree surrounded by snowflakes. I've added some Anitas gems to bling it up a little.



A traditional nativity card, I need to make a few of these as we, and lots of our friends and family attend church, and appreciate a religious card. But just because they are holy, they needn't be dull!



And finally, my fave card, one made by Harry for his best friend Thomas, torn card, festive buttons, a gorgeous hand drawn Santa, and some glitter glue. Love it!

4 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Wot a lot of gorgeous cards Ann, welldone you, and Harry - your Santa & sleigh are SO cool!
Sue x

Julia Dunnit said...

Loving Harry's Santa.
I must have missed the tree with snowflakes whenI snaffled the PM stamps as soon as I saw them - cross with myself too, your card makes it gorgeous. Love the colours.

SusieJ said...

Fab cards Ann - haven't seen these stamps. Harry did a brilliant job too - love his Santa and sleigh.
I spent a peaceful afternoon water colouring some stamped robins for my cards - very relaxing!
Sue xx

Ann said...

I love all your cards and the contemporary style looks great. Thomas' is especially good with the hand-drawn snowman - I think he's going to be creative like his Mother!