Tuesday 29 December 2009

A busy day...

...but i managed to get 2 pages done for my journal. I'll post a quick one now, and might catch the others up tomorrow.
Firstly i have to apologise for the dreadful photo, i don't know why it's so bad, as i took it in daylight, but by the time i realised how blurred it was it was too dark to take an improvement. This year for Christmas Day i just focused on the kids fave game, the Rockband for the Wii, fab idea really, as they all got to play on it, and it has appealed to all ages within the family. You may also notice my lovely new Martha Stewart Pine needle punch has been used on the page, I had very little this year from Santa (not been good you see!) but this was the one thing on my very short list i was delighted to receive. And you know, i'm not so bothered that I didn't have a huge Christmas list, i think i just valued the small pile of gifts i had all the more because of it. (But don't tell Kevin that... he'll think he doesn't have to buy me anything next year!!)

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

A lovely page Ann, it captures the fun of your day perfectly! I am loving that pine needle punch...I dont own any Martha Stewart yet - all of her punches look so fab, I dont know where to start!

My Santa pile was small but perfectly formed too Ann lol!

Sue x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh your page looks great...your MS punch collection is making me very envious. Actually, it's more how you use 'em....