Monday 7 December 2009

Jobs to do

Today's JYC prompt was about making lists of the jobs still to do before the big day. As i did this page last year too, i changed it slightly by including what i had already done, as well as my to do list.


I seem to be on an interactive roll with this journal, as the pages are not inside protectors, today is no exception. I cut the file folders using my trusty Big Shot and the journalling is within the files. To hold them closed i used die cut chipboard covered with my K&Co papers into photo turns. Title letters are Thickers covered with irridescent glitter glue in blue which really doesn't show up well in the light. Snowflakes are really cute felt ones from Paperchase.

Sorry about the photos, they are less orange looking IRL, just having to take pics under artificial light does them no favours.

Can't believe we are a week in, and I'm still up to date!!! :)
Meeting with the agency went well, but it will probably take a while to get all the checks done, so I'll be working after Christmas now i think.
More tomorrow.



3 comments:

Ann said...

Another lovely page Ann and an inspired idea to include both lists! Your album is going to be gorgeous when finished. Pat on the back for keeping up to date with the prompts too. I still have half my Christmas presents to buy and have one weekend off before Christmas to do it in! Yikes!

Julia Dunnit said...

Great use of the prompt Ann...youseem to be way more on top of things than I. As if that were unusual!!

SarahLP said...

Love those file folders Ann - great work on keeping up so far too!