Wednesday 9 December 2009

Look around you..

Yesterdays post was about recording your surroundings a week into December, as you can see from the photos on my page i am not very well organised this year!!

I enjoyed this page as it was nice to take photos of the ordinary things about the house, and my fellow singers in the choir didn't mind me taking a few photos either!

Work went well today, only half a day, but the children are lovely, so i came away feeling good. I might get caught up tomorrow if i have no work, but after only 2 days at work the house is a tip, so lots to do there.

I received some gromlets today from the lovely Sue, who is always kind enough to read my blog and leave me a comment, so a huge thanks for these, i used 2 on my calendar stamp to mark the date today!
Off to bed now, I go out with the ladies in my extended family once a year just before Christmas, and our girls night out falls tomorrow, just hope i don't get offered any work on Friday!!! As the prompt for today is about traditions, i might use some photos from the night out for my page.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the title you've chosen here. Well, as usual, love it all. Are you enjoying the album format?

SusieJ said...

I too love the title (and the whole page!).
Pleased the gromlets arrived safely.
Sue xx