Thursday 10 December 2009

Busy, busy

More work for me again this morning, shopping for food this afternoon, and out with the family tonight, so i was glad that today's JYC prompt is a quickie! It was aboutwrapping presents, I made a fake pressie wrapped in pretty Paper Adventures stash, tied with ribbon. A tag for the journalling, thickers and doodlebug stamps for the title, a little doodling and a photo of harrys presents and the job was done.


The first picture i took was dire, very poor light and a lumpy page don't make for good photos, luckily i managed to retake it in natural light!!

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Another great page Ann. I haven't even found my wrapping paper yet - Harry is very organised!
Sue xx

ForgedinPaper said...

That is such a great idea with the present. I'm another one who hasn't tracked down the wrapping paper yet.