Thursday 14 January 2010

JYC completed.



Just a quick post today (too cold in the study), i've put all my JYC pages together into a slideshow on the right, it's funny, i loved my journal last year, but i like this years even better.... more journalling i think. Despite me thinking i would never be able to close it, with the help of a couple of ribbons it does stay closed, and will stand even with the bells i added to a page early on in the journal.


Kevs first OFSTED day today, DD2 has a GCSE, Mum is in hospital, cold and snowy...... I'll be glad when this week's over.

6 comments:

SusieJ said...

Fabulous slide show Ann - your journal looks great.
Sparkles for you and your family - it'll soon be the end of the week (thank goodness - see my blog for Tuesday)
Sue xx

Julia Dunnit said...

It's truly lovely, no wonder you're so pleased. Willing the week away for you; wishes for your Mum.

Sally said...

Gorgeous!! I love the size you chose to do. Thanks for visiting my blog too ;)

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Wow this is gorgeous Ann! So much work in it and something to treasure for years to come! Alyson x

Challengers said...

Yout JYC is fab Ann, very inspiring and i love the page size , it's not a size i've tried before but think i wil be now after seeing yours.
Hope your mum find out what's the matter and get's well soon.
Take care
Dawn

Bernie said...

I can't see the slideshow for some reason, but the journal looks lovely! I've enjoyed it more this year as well, and I didn't think that was possible as I loved it last year!!!
Bernie x