Saturday 16 January 2010

A Quick Thaw

Well, two days of rain and all the lovely snow has gone... for the time being, it is only half way through January after all. It was nice to put my boots with heels on instead of my walking boots for the first time in two weeks though!!

Well Mum has been in and out of hospital this week, we had a glimmer of an answer to where her pain is coming from today, which is a good thing as she felt she was simply going mad as no-one could find out what was wrong.


I have a crop tomorrow, which i am hoping will kick start me into scrapping 12x12 LOs again, as i have only made one (and i'm not too happy with it) since finishing my JYC. The page uses the photos from the Murder Mystery meal Hannah went to last week, and follows a sketch for last weeks challenge on UKS. Papers are K&Co Amy Butler, stamps are by Unity, letters Doodlebug and lots of stitching.

And Happy Birthday Mum.... "Things can only get better....."

1 comment:

Ann said...

Lovely page, Ann. That punch of yours is a winner! I also love all the stitching you put into your layouts.
Have a good time at the crop and I hope your creativity flows ;)