Friday 19 February 2010

Foam stamps

Regular readers will know i am slightly addicted to stamps, rubber, acrylic, and now i have tried some of the foam ones from QVC. I have to say i was a little sceptical about the quality of the stamping (as the price was so low), but i think they stamp even more clearly than many of the acrylic stamps i have.




I had a play about with them yesterday, and along with a few Unity sentiments and a bit of glitter glue I made some very quick cards. I think they turned out quite well, considering i made these 3 in under half an hour.
I used one of the larger stamps today to make a layout, will post it tomorrow. I have 2 crops to attend this weekend, one in Bedworth organised by a local Stampin' Up rep, the other is the one year birthday crop for the Nuneaton scrappers. I do enjoy scrapping with others, there is so much to learn and share. Hopefully I'll have a couple more pages after the weekend!

Snow's almost gone, spring must be on its way!

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Interesting post Ann - I've just bought my first foam stamp (a Tim Holtz ATC stamp)) and was wondering about the quality - lov ethe cards.
Enjoy your crops - nothing for me this w/end but have a class next week "School".
Sue xx