Thursday 18 February 2010

Winter draws on....

Can you believe it, almost the end of February and we have more snow? I visited an old friend today, who lives 5 minutes drive from us, and it took almost an hour to get home again in the snow, as i type it is still coming down. I only said to Mum the other day that i had seen the first sign of the snowdrops in the lawn outside the kitchen. With the forecast for the next few days that could be the last we see of them of a while. I'm glad i sent OH out to buy more coal yesterday, we have burned more of the black stuff this year than i can remember. Todays page is one i made this morning, for the weekly challenge on UKS, i had to include the theme of change, use 10 of something, add a fancy edge (Oh dear, the punches had another outing!) and include red.




The photos were taken last year on holiday, with my nephew playing on a scooter we bought for his 7th birthday. I used Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo, WRMK gromlets, Autumn Leaves alphabet with glossy accents, and a journalling block by Unity.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Just such a fab layout. I just love all the interest