Friday 11 June 2010

The Weekend's here again

and it will be a busy one for me. My nephew is making his first holy communion tomorrow, with a barbecue to follow, just glad the forecast is good :) and am scrapbooking on Sunday.


I made this page ages ago for a challenge on UKS to use a silly photo on a LO. I found this old one of me and Kev dressed up to go to a fancy dress party, and we went as Sonny and Cher (I know my hair is the wrong colour, but you can't have everything !) complete with hideous wigs and stick on 'tash.


Use MS punch around the page daisy punch, stamped heart, flower, leaf and title, and some grungeboard swirls I'd had knocking about for ages.

Enjoy the sunshine :)

3 comments:

DGgirl said...

Fab page Ann - I adore those colours. Just got those grungeboard swirls in a set today - feel inspiration lurking up on me LOL!!!

Gillx

SusieJ said...

ROFL at how cool you look! Fabulous fancy dress and another great LO.
Enjoy your weekend.
Sue xx

Julia Dunnit said...

How fab, how fun! AMazing how a wig changes a person! Enjoy your weekend.