Wednesday 16 June 2010

I know, I know....

it's been almost a week since I posted, what is the world coming to?



Well, sad to say I was unwell at the weekend (so bad i had to miss my crop) and have been so busy catching up with work since missing Monday i haven't had time to stand still, never mind sit here and surf.
A very quick post, and an unusual LO for me as it uses a hybrid picture i altered using this site to make a fake magazine cover. The photo is of Hannah rehearsing for her A level drama performance (if you watched the 'When Romeo meets Juliet' on BBC 2 you might have seen her for all of 10 seconds in her audition, at the beginning (6 minutes in) of the first programme... I think she wasn't cast as we were on holiday for 3 weeks) Well enough plugging my own kids, she hates the LO as the photo is totally unposed, and therefore not liked!!! Katie was also involved backstage making props with the art department, but they seem to have been ignored by the cameras (much to her relief!!)


Papers are DCWV Latte, title stamped (Autumn Leaves) and added Glossy accents. Buttons punched usng MS punch and stitched onto page. All in all a very quick LO.

Can't see me switching to digi pages though!!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love how you've made the magazine cover part of the LO....it's a real fun site that one.

SusieJ said...

Lovely idea Ann - that magazine cover is fun.
Sue xx