Wednesday 3 November 2010

A Wedding from the Past.

Quick post, nearly my bed time!! I made this LO at the Breast Cancer care crop I taught at a month or so ago, so thought I ought to post a picture of the page. The photo is of my best friend from school days, we only get chance to see each other occasionally now as she lives in Nottingham.



The cardstock is Studio calico, and the roses are made from some Papermania capsule papers. I added little cabochon type stones and Glossy Accents to the flowers, and cut up a second piece of cardstock to layer the flowers too. I used the edge of the die cut cardstock to cut a mat in with the same patterned edge for the photo.



An unusual page for me, as it has no large title, but i like the photo and the flowers so much I didn't want to take attention away from them, so the title is added in handwriting at the end of the journalling.



Nearly the weekend again... where are the days going :).... although looking back at this photo taken in 1991 I find myself wondering where the years have gone too.

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

A beautiful LO Ann - gorgeous little details and great photo and papers.
Hugs,
Sue xx