Sunday 27 February 2011

Back to Work

tomorrow, as half term draws to an end. I have been to a crop today at Exhall, and made 2 lovely pages designed by Claire. This first one is a rare photo of me and Kev together, taken by Hannah at Stonehenge back in August 2009.



The frame was cut using the photo as a guide from cardboard, and covered in the Pink Paislee papers that came with the kit, it was then pierced and stitched. Also in the kit was a fab square doily, huge fluffy ric-rac, chipboard flowers and tape that is used here to add a border to the page.


The title letters were all stamped (Autumn Leaves and Studio g), and I cut the flourishes from one of the papers.


Am just finishing a job application tonight, ready to post tomorrow. Fingers crossed as my current contract runs out at Easter.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely page! Love all the layering and details! Good luck with the job app!

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely picture - and of course, the LO itself is scrummy, I like the colour treatment very much.
Good luck with the application...I was under the impression that 'we' were crying out for teachers like you!

akilli melek said...

great layout, love the ruffles on the doily

ps I have left you something over on my blog

caroline