Tuesday 15 February 2011

Laryngitis

I must do one of the few jobs that is almost completely impossible without a voice. The last 2 days have been awful, to be fair my class are lovely, and it could be so much worse, but I'm not really teaching them (just can't) so it's all a bit dull for them really. A busy weekend resulted in me making 4 pages!!!!, so here is one of them. The challenge on UKS was to use a sketch, and fibres or fabric on a page. These photos of hannah were taken at Christmas as her dad made all sorts of interesting cocktails for her to try. I think this one included some home made sloe gin. The title was made using Sizzix embossed alpha Lyndsey's diary, and Tim Holtz masks for the larger letters. The heart at the bottom is a Sizzix embossing folder onto Core'dinations cardstock, sanded and some microbeads glued on with Glossy Accents. Reindeer by Paperchase, and lots of other bits and pieces are leftovers form crop kits.
Hope the voice is back tomorrow, although at least as I have a TA for the next 2 mornings, she can help me out!!



1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Great photos of Hannah - she looks like she's having fun! I like the sound of the sloe gin cocktail!
Love the LO too.
Hugs and sparkles for a speedy recovery. xx