Thursday 17 February 2011

Still no voice

After spending a week at work with no voice I'm just glad that tomorrow is a teacher training day. Hopefully I can rest it a bit.
Hannah is home from Uni tonight, it's her birthday next week, it seems only yesterday we were looking forward to her 18th, now she starts her last year as a teen. In honour of her return here's a page including a photo I took of her just as she was about to start her degree, wearing her lab coat and safety specs.

The papers are DCWV Once Upon a Time, Die cut title with added Gold stickles, and stamping using AC alphabet.

Got to go, time to pick Hannah up :)

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

I love it Ann! Those papers (and that title) just show the photo off perfectly.
Hugs xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Good grief, you have had to battle on, hope a half term will help. Another perfect Lo if you ask me!