Tuesday 5 April 2011

How Difficult is it?....

.. to get on the computer with a teen and nearly teen in the house? As you can tell by my woeful absence from this blog, answer: very!




I didn't even get time on Mothers Day to post my pictures of the cards I made for my Mum, and MIL. as my camera has gone missing (Hoping I left it at a friends house on Friday last) mI can't post them today either, as the image of the cards is on my memory card, in the missing camera :(
Here's another page for now then. I made this a couple of weeks ago using some of the photos taken over Christmas. My children informed me that Lego is Danish for 'Play Well' hence the title. The papers are really old Dena's that I found lurking in my never cleared out crop bag, along with the Papermania chipboard frame and tree. There are those Martha Sewart punched buttons (gagin!!), you'd think I would get bored of them.... not yet!! The tiny tag is a really cute one by Stampin' Up that I really must get my hands on (Thanks to the crop member who loaned it to me while I was there.)

Only three more days to go at work, I have applied for a full time job in September, and am hoping something else turns up to tide us over until then.


Not looking forward to my Easter holidays so much this year.... funny that.

No comments: