Tuesday 31 May 2011

What a Washout

Another typical British bank holiday, after the dryest spring ever, it bucketed it down all day yesterday!
Sun's out today, so maybe I'll get some gardening done.
A page to share, the second I made for the Exhall crop a couple of weeks ago.
This is my one of my MILs favourite pictures of her parents, as it is just how she recalled them as a child. I love how proud they look outside their Yorkshire house. The journalling is hidden behind the photo, and the flowers are cut from the papers. Title is part stamped (Tim Holtz) part stitched.
Sun is still shining... better go outside and enjoy it.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Great layout. Always love seeing black & white photos x

Anonymous said...

I love your layout, the colours you've used enhance the black and white photo perfectly. Very inspirational.

Sara

Anonymous said...

A lovely page.....Mgt.