Sunday 29 May 2011

Doodling

It's been a while since I doodled on a LO, and after making this page about Katie's art projct doodling seemed the perfect way to finish it off. She got me to help her take the photos as part of her GCSE art project, with a theme of clowns, and after painting her own face and uplighting her we got these great images.
The papers are WRMK (more of the TK Maxx bargains) a kit ideally suited to teen boys, but I thought the grungy style of them were perfect for this page. The circles down the left are stickers, and I doodled across the top with Sakura Soufle pens to continue the border. The title is stamped an colured in, crown is a Cuttlebug cut and embossed.
I also added the story of the page onto the LO, must keep up my journalling!
Half term looking forward to scrapping time :)

4 comments:

Ladkyis said...

I went to TK MAXX after reading your blog and managed to get loads of papers and all sorts of stuff. I love the way you have continued the circles across the top of the page, you are so clever.

SusieJ said...

Very grungy LO Ann - as you said, perfect papers and style for the photos.
Hugs xx

Svjetlana said...

Fantastic LO, love your doodled broder!

Jimjams said...

Amazing art project - love the story that goes with them too. Beautifully scrapped.