Wednesday 25 May 2011

Woodland Walk

Here's a page with recent photos taken in a local bluebell wood. No matter how many pictures I take, if the weather is good, I'm always back for more the next year.It's yet another UKS challenge, and i used up some (more) of the bargain WRMK papers picked up in TK Maxx. I think I've managed to make at least 4 pages from this one kit costing only £2, and I still have a lovely die cut paper left to use, along with other bits and pieces.
Cardstock and ribbon? , Papermania

Papers WRMK 72 and Sunny

Title die cut (Sizzix Man O Man)


2 days to half term ; what a lightweight... I've only been back at work a fortnight!!

2 comments:

furrypig said...

Lovely page I bought some of those papers at full price as they looked so cute! I also take more photos of 'the bluebell woods' each year too!

Amanda said...

This is wonderful. I'm just like you with photos. I've been to Groombridge Place these past 2 years & always take more pics. Not sure we'll be going this year but its on the list if we can x