Thursday 18 August 2011

A Wedding Page

I've been quick to scrap one of Saturday's photos as i like it so much, and it met the challenge this week on UKS. I had to use a celebration, and this seemed ideal, had I not had the challenge I don't think I would have one for blcak, but I am really happy with the page. I also used some new stash (the embossed Core'dinations cardstock) and some old (the flowers, chipboard, and metal frame.)
Took Hannah up to Derby yesterday to see her rented student house, it is identical to one I had in Nottingham as a fresher back in 1982, but much more up to date. We had no central heating, no fridge, lots of orange gloss paint (a job lot I think) and the occasional rodent visitor! No photos alas :)
The best thing about it though, is that it is a 2 minute walk form Derby City Centre, with a lovely little craft shop en route!!

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

Wonderful page - that CS looks like fun (if messy) to use), and LOVE that cluster of goodies on the LHS.

Had to laugh at the mod cons you didn't have back in the day - these kids don't know they're born - my DS even has a dishwasher in his latest house!