Saturday 18 February 2012

Crafting Weekend ahead...

At the start of a 2 crop weekend (how lucky am i?) I think if I don't post now, I never will.

Here is a very quick page I made for a challenge on UKS. I liked it because it used up lots of pieces left over from my Christmas journal, and it has a really cute photo of my 3 on Christmas Day last year. Seems like ages ago now.

I added extra doodling for interest, or maybe because i felt I hadn't spent long enough on the page!
Should have more to post after the next couple of days.

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous photo of your three Ann and a lovely LO.
Enjoy your two crops.
Hugs xx

Jimjams said...

Oh what a lovely take on that sketch - great use of scraps too and you're right, it is a lovely, lovely photo - well done to your 3 for holding it together while the camera clicked!

Have a great weekend :o)

Dannii said...

Fabulous! - Loving the bright bold colours, brilliance