Tuesday 10 April 2012

Chinese Whispers 3

Here's my 3rd page following this page sent to me by Liane.
I switched the large photo for some smaller ones in the same space, my owl is stamped and much smaller, and my shaped paper was cut with a template. Instead of a branch I used leafy vines cut from Cosmo Cricket papers, and added a couple of trim flowers too.
The photos were taken in the cakes under Nottingham city centre which are now underneath a huge shopping centre, but have just re opened to the public. They made for an interesting day out during the half term holiday.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Interesting typo Ann. Are the caves still smelly? We went when Matt was at Uni there. Great pictures BTW.

CoventryAnn said...

Lol!! just noticed it, no cakes alas, and I don't recall them being smelly, a little damp, but nothing offensive :)