Sunday 15 April 2012

Chinese Whispers 4


The fourth page emailed to me to inspire a LO was this one, try as I might I just couldn't get the circle of gems into my page, but I did include circles a plenty!
I turned my page ninety degrees to suit the portrait photos, and used glittery punched circles in place of the gems...but as another great page for using little bits of stash I'm fond of, the LO meant that I finished the sheets of part-used papers I didn't want to part with.
The title and journalling that goes with these family photos is about the fact that both Katie and I are not in the pictures, I'm behind the lens as usual, and Katie had waltzed off in a strop.

Teenagers!

3 comments:

SueB said...

Ann, this layout is absolutely beatiful, I have some of these papers, My Minds Eye? I think they look the same :) I adore them, but have not yet cut into them, this has inspired me to do so. Love it!
Suzie xxx :)

Svjetlana said...

Lovely page Ann, I prefer your circles over gems, lovely papers too

Jimjams said...

Super pagelift - like the circles of circles - they give great texture.