Monday 21 May 2012

Bloggy Colour Inspiration

Blog hopping around the internet as a work avoidance tactic definitely has its upside... finding new blog posts I love.
Take a look at these from Natty on Kool Kitties Musings.

Firstly rainbow posts, I seem to be interested in multi coloured images since making my Joseph page, but take a look at these fabulous images.  I especially like the one with the Queen in multiple shades, and think it could well make a jubilee scrapbook page.

And blow me down she's a Big Bang Theory fan too....take a look at this fabulous card, Gives me an idea for a card for Kev, who has a birthday looming.

And if you've never seen The Big Bang Theory, take a look at this scene :)
I've seen it many times before, and it still makes me laugh :D

Just one last thing, if you want to be inspired by colour take a look at my Pinterest, i have a whole board related to colour, just don't spend too long pinning!

3 comments:

Natty said...

Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog Ann - nothing like The Big Bang Theory to cheer your day eh? So many Sheldonisms... hehe

Annie said...

Fabulous blog Ann and I just love the rainbow colours too.

Love and hugs

Annie xxx

Little-Ladys Crafts said...

Ooo no no no no no no!! I shall be singing the soft kitty song all night now haha!! It's just one of those songs that once you hear it you just keep singing it! Fab choice. Thanks for sharing.

Andrea x