Prompt 1 read;
Title today's blog post - 5 reason Why You Should Craft
Well, where do I start!!!
1. In a tough job that is really stressful at times (evidence the fact that I was awake in the night both Saturday and Sunday stressing about everything i have to do); it can keep you sane!
2. As scrapbooking is my craft of choice all the reasons for scrapping can go here, my love of photography, wanting to tell my story and that of my family, enjoyment of making pretty things etc etc.
3. I've always loved the hand made, be it clothes, curatins, cushions, Fimo models, waterclours; you name it, I've had a go. Not too good at knitting, and crochet is something I'd love to learn, but no time yet. Maybe when (if!) I get to retire. So craft if you like to make stuff!
4. Other crafters are lovely. I've made some fab friends through sites like DoCrafts, UKS, and through local crops and craft groups.
5. It's 'me-time'... because I'm worth it! So if you are worth it too, grab this time for yourself!
And if you want a laugh about those cheesy Loreal ads take a look here.....