I've blogged before about crafting style, and what I like to include on my pages.
So, what can I say about my current style? Well it has changed over the years but this year I have been......
- Using neutral card, white, black or Kraft.
- loving the red white and blue combo.
- Using a mix of patterned papers.
- Stitching on my layouts.
And what have I always liked?
- A bold title
- Proper journalling, after all without it the photos and the moment could too easily be forgotten.
- Stamping whenever I can.
- Fairly random sized photo mats.
- Punching (no, not the violent kind!)
- Distressing (again, only of the paper)
And what do I not like at all?
- Loads of white space.
- Anything too graphic.
- No journalling.
So as you can see from this current page, lots of my likes are there.
What's your style? And how do you feel about my likes/dislikes?